A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the GREEN MOUNTAIN STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in Vermont and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care―will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE?
Follow Santa's journey to Burlington, Bennington, Brattleboro, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Shelburne Museum and Montshire Museum of Science.
An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Vermont.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to VERMONT
- Landmarks such as Bennington Battle Monument, UVM Old Mill, Vermont State House, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Vermont or visit New England
From Middlebury to Montpelier,
from Rutland to Colchester,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
By Jo Parry (Illustrator). Published by Hometown World.