These unscented heating/cooling packs from Cabin Cozy Flax Packs are hand-made from cotton-brushed flannel fabrics and 100% organic brown flaxseed.
Heat them up to help relieve physical pain or cozy up and stay warm on those cold winter nights. Either way, they make you feel the comfort of a warm, firelit, cozy, Vermont cabin.
- It provides a gentle, moist heat that promotes healing.
- Flaxseeds are flower seeds, rather than grains. They contain 30-40% oil which remains inside the seed to be warmed again and again. Other products lose their ability to retain heat as the water cooks out of them over time.
- When heated, flax packs retain half their heat after an hour.
- There is no "cooked grain" smell other grain-based products have when heated over and over again.
- The weight is gentle and comforting.
- Flax packs can also be chilled in the freezer to soothe fevers or slight inflammations.
Heating Directions: Heat in the microwave in one-minute increments up to two minutes. For the desired temperature, continue heating in fifteen-second increments for up to three minutes. You can also keep it in the freezer in a resealable bag for a gentle cold pack.
- Weight: 41oz
- Approx. Dimensions: 20”L x 8”W
- Spot clean only with distilled water
Established in 2016, Cabin Cozy Flax Packs is a small, family-run business, specializing in hand-making organic heating/cooling packs located in Westford, Vermont.
"We choose to use strictly organic flax, herbs, and essential oils as a social responsibility to our planet and to uphold the highest level of health and safety standards."